Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Sessions – Helping you quit smoking for good!
Using Cognitive Hypnotherapy to stop smoking is an easy, flexible and long lasting approach. I work with many clients to overcome unwanted habits and to start focusing on a new healthier lifestyle. It can be easier than you think to stop smoking with the right approach:
- Do you really want to stop smoking for good this time?
- Have you tried to quit before but ended up starting again?
- Are you worried about what smoking is doing to your health?
- Are you worried about the cravings if you quit or that you’ll miss it?
People have different reasons for wanting to stop smoking and you may have tried many different ways to quit smoking. If you are ready now to become a non-smoker and prioritise your health, I can help you with Cognitive Hypnotherapy in Reading and Wokingham.
Are you ready to quit smoking for good?
This is the first step. You have to want to stop smoking. Whether it’s for financial reasons or for your health, you have to want be a non-smoker.
Some people contact me who aren’t ready to invest or commit. If you aren’t ready to commit to the process I suggest you don’t really want to quit yet. It might sound silly but sometimes we do things because we think we should rather than really wanting to achieve the goal… Invest in stop smoking hypnotherapy when you are ready to say goodbye to cigarettes once and for all.
The second step is taking the right positive action for you. To find out if Cognitive Hypnotherapy is right for you and how it can help you quit smoking, email or call me for a complimentary phone consultation.
Why does Cognitive Hypnotherapy work?
Cognitive Hypnotherapy is so successful in helping people quit smoking because it deals with the unconscious reasons for smoking and is a tailored approach personalised to you and your needs. Not only will we work on ways to help you relax and feel in control more easily, we’ll also work on the root cause of your unwanted habit. You’ll start to understand your addiction and learn tools to help you beat any cravings in the early weeks.
The proven techniques I use are taken from hypnotherapy, NLP and Emotional Freedom Technique. This approach allows you to break the habit once and for all, and perhaps more quickly than you might imagine.
* Over two sessions*, I will personalise a plan to help you quit more easily.
* I also offer two extra ways to support you after you have quit. The first is a complimentary follow up for cravings or smoking triggers which is valid for one year. Many clients find they don’t need this follow up but find it very reassuring to know they have someone to turn to when things come up over the months following our sessions. We’re never sure what life will throw at us so it’s good to know someone is there to help.
* I also provide you with personalised MP3 downloads and teach you relaxation tools to help you feel more in control in your life.
If you want to find out more, email me to arrange a free phone consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We can arrange to merge these sessions into one long extended session or even add on an extra if you need help with other emotional or life issues.