A programme for achieving weight control and a healthy lifestyle:
Real weight loss and weight management begin with a shift in mindset and a release of the underlying emotional reasons that caused the weight gain. I know this from my own personal experience of learning how to manage my weight and have a healthy lifestyle.
My hypnotherapy approach for weight loss and management is totally tailored to individual needs. This means there is no fixed or generic weight loss programme. The hypnotherapy sessions will be focused on what you need to achieve your outcome goals. Overall, we will work through these key areas to help you change your thinking, overcome old habits, focus and encourage a new healthy mindset.
I use a wide number of techniques including hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Technique and Life Coaching.
Weight loss hypnotherapy sessions are available in-person in Reading or Wokingham plus Skype sessions where appropriate.
Setting achievable goals and boosting your motivation
- Introducing new ideas and understanding about healthy living and the mind/body connection.
- Exploring manageable ways to improve eating habits and nutrition without a strict, rigid diet or self-deprivation.
- Building up positive daily habits to improve your fitness and health for the long-term
Reprogramming and updating unconscious patterns and beliefs
- Releasing unconscious associations or negative beliefs about food, body image and physical movement
- Releasing emotional baggage from the past
- Embedding new beliefs about a healthier, happier and slimmer you
Learning to support and manage wellbeing
- Improving sleep patterns and reducing daily stresses
- Learning mindfulness, self-hypnosis, meditation and other self-help tools to manage energy and wellbeing
- Finding easy ways to move your body more and focus on healthy lifestyle
Overcoming self-sabotaging behaviours
- Stopping binge eating, reducing snacking and overcoming sugar cravings
- Increasing self-awareness and personal responsibility
- Banishing those old excuses and habits
“If you really want something you’ll find a way, if you don’t you’ll find an excuse” (Rohn)
Find out more about working with me here