Mindset Coaching for Confidence and Success
I offer success and confidence coaching for people who want to get more out of life, reach a goal or to believe in yourself.
If you want to reach your potential more, contact me for a chat. I help men and women really start to excel in what they are doing and sometimes even completely transform their lives.
I use a combined programme of Mindset Coaching, Mindfulness and Neuro-Linguistic Programming to create a tailored way for you to find clarity and start creating what you need.
The starting point is knowing exactly what you want –
“If you really want something, you’ll find a way, if you don’t you’ll find an excuse.” J Rohn
Clarify your direction & purpose
Clear mind blocks & build confidence skills
Create a plan & take action
What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming
There is no one precise definition of NLP. It stems from the study and ‘modelling’ of leading therapists and the most successful people to find out how we can change our mindset and ‘re-programme’ out of date ways of thinking or behaving. Here are a couple of definitions from the founders of NLP:
- “NLP is the method of modelling excellence so it can be duplicated”
- “NLP is the epistemology of returning to what we have lost – a state of grace” (John Grinder)
N – Neurology – Offers an understanding of our minds and how we think. A key idea is that we all have a unique interpretation of the world. We create our unique reality through our experiences and perception in each moment. Our view of the world is unique even if we share common understanding.
L – Linguistics – Language is powerful. We use language to make sense of our word and we are influenced by language. Our internal and external dialogue offers the clues to how we think, our unique preferences and our unique solutions. We can use language to change our perception and re-frame the meaning we give to things. A key idea is NLP is that ‘it’s not what happens to us which is important, it’s the meaning we give to it’.
P – Programming – This is a focus on the structure and processes within our beliefs, values and responses. This is also how we control and react to our environment. Programming is also about what motivates us to act. We can gain control over our thinking and behaviour by interrupting or updating old programmes within the mind.
NLP Mindset Core Ideas
- We make up our reality. We interpret each moment through our beliefs, our senses and our past experiences which creates a map by which we live. If the map it leads us to into our problems. ‘NLP is the art of changing these maps so we have greater freedom of action”.*
- NLP helps you have more choices within your mind and open up your thinking to give you more options
- People are doing the best they can with the resources, knowledge or skills they have at the time
- There is nothing broken about you as a person. The processes you use, the patterns you’ve developed or your strategies for coping are the things to be updated.
- You already have everything you need inside you to be the way you want to be and you can create new resources
- Every behaviour has a positive purpose or intention. It may not seem like this is true but your unconscious mind is responding in a way it believes with either keep you away from danger or give you a reward.
- There is no failure, only feedback
- Action is key to success. We learn from doing
Book a complimentary call
The best way to find out how I can help you is in a no-obligation phone consultation.
Take the first step towards overcoming what’s been holding you back.
I look forward to hearing from you.