Sessions & Working together:
- General sessions last from 60 to 75 minutes apart from hypnobirthing sessions. Initial sessions will last up to 90 minutes and extended sessions will last as stated when booking.
- All sessions including block bookings, extended sessions or double sessions must be paid online in advance. If an exception has been agreed between us, payment must be received in cash on the day.
- We agree to work together to address the issues presented by you, however, because of the individual nature of the treatment, no guarantee of a cure can be given.
- I will ask you for certain background details before we start working together including whether you have been diagnosed with certain medical or psychological conditions. Please make sure you answer these questions accurately.
- Through the online booking system you will be sent a number of reminders about our session. If for some reason these do not come through to you, please let me know.
- Any anti-social behaviour from you will result in the immediate cessation of treatment.
- Your welfare is my primary concern and will only take second place if not to do so would seriously jeopardise other members of the public or my welfare.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in you being liable for the FULL cost of the missed session.
- Sessions can be rescheduled or cancelled online or by contacting me up to 24 hours in advance of the time booked.
Session follow up:
- I will follow up a session with an email unless agreed otherwise. Please allow up to 3 days for this follow up to arrive and let me know if this doesn’t come through.
- Any MP3 provided to you MUST NOT be listened to whilst driving, operating machinery or in any situation where your full attention is required.
- I occasionally follow up a session with a check in text message. Please let me know if you wish NOT to receive texts as per the initial sign up form.
Contact and Confidentiality
- Contact between our sessions will be limited to telephone, texting or email. Contact is also limited to between working hours. Please allow 24 hours at least for a response although I will always try to reply as soon as I can.
- I have an obligation under my membership of the NCH to continue my professional learning and development and therefore I may share case histories with my Supervisor and peer-support groups. All information will be anonymous and this will not be a breach of professional confidentiality.
- I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and am obliged to comply with the Bye Laws and Codes of Ethics and to always put you first. The Council also provide a complaint and disciplinary procedure and a copy of this is available at any time. The NCH can be contacted at: PO Box 421, Charwelton, Daventry, NN11 1AS. Tel, 01327 264464.
- I will ensure that your confidentiality will be maintained in all but the most exceptional circumstances and all information collected during the sessions will be protected at all times. Information will only be disclosed under a Court Order (civil, criminal or coroner’s Court) or where not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to others. Notes and occasionally recordings will be taken during the sessions to aid with the treatment plan and are available to you with reasonable notice. You will need to read and sign a separate privacy document of which the terms are outlined below.
If you have any questions, please do ask me: firstname.lastname@example.org